Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kidblog

I did it!  I started a Kidblog!  Now don't get too excited!  Baby steps…  I created the blog and added my students and wrote an introductory post.  Now the fun begins!  I can't wait to work with my students with creating their blogs!  They were so excited about our Animoto video I know they will be excited to share their learning with their families and other students.  If you have any ideas on what I can do with my class and their Kidblog, please leave a comment!



I am reposting this helpful YouTube video about how to use Kidblog in your classroom.  It explains how easy it is to start Kidblog.


3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I was thinking about one of your last posts...maybe you could ask the kids to ask their parents what one of their favorite children's stories was when they were in 1st grade. This way you would get responses from the kids and the parents would be checking out the blog too!
    Also, Diana started a class blog. She had some great gadgets on it. Are you a member of her blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thank you! I started a class blog last week but haven't had time to work on it with all our assessments. Diana's class blog is amazing! Thank you for recommending it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! so excited for your class, now maybe you could help me with mine :)!!

    ReplyDelete