Friday, February 8, 2013

Class Resources


I was reading articles in my Diigo Library and came across a great website

It has many resources for classroom teachers.  I found this website because it had reviews of Common Core State Standards apps.  It has a link to books being read by actors online.  It is called StoryLine Online; you can watch the videos through YouTube.  If you can't access YouTube in your school, they referred a website called SchoolTube.  SchoolTube lets you listen to books being read and provides many other educational videos.  It also has links for educational games for students.  

2 comments:

  1. Erin Klein is the author of this blog. Not only is she creative, but she is a wealth of resources. Consider adding her blog to your Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Storyline Online, just started using it with my students and they love it!

    ReplyDelete