Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Web 2.0 Reflection


I cannot believe our 8 weeks is over!  I have learned so much!  And yet, I cannot believe how much more there is to learn about technology!

I have learned how important it is to keep up with technology and how to use it purposefully in the classroom.  I am thankful for this class, because before I naively was proud of myself for knowing the basics of using the SmartBoard in the classroom!

Here I am, eight weeks later and I have created several videos with my class, made a movie with my Mac (did I mention that I impressed my Mac/Tech Savvy husband!), and learning how to blog.  And I did not even mention learning the basics of uploading, embedding, and hyperlinking videos, photos, and websites!

Thank you!  My students are excited to use the Web 2.0 tools I learned from this class.  I have begun to teach them how to learn from the web and teach others their learning.  My students are engaged and motivated to demonstrate their learning.

Technology + Students = Enthusiastic Learning!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! we will have to get our classes together and create something big! Afterall eventhough we are not in the same classroom anymore,we do still need to "shine" ;)

    ReplyDelete